Monday 18 April 2011

A story about a teenage wizard facing off against a dark lord beats one about a sparkling, lovesick vampire anyday.

So my teen fiction love affair remains unwavering at present. I wish I could say I was attempting to move on and be a grown up with my reading but I'm not. I like living sqaurely in my literary-youth. And because of that I was very excited to find this brilliant article on new teen movies ariving soon.

The Next Harry Potter or Twilight?

This little article is great - I was excited to find that Wake by Lisa McMann is being made into a film - although I think it's kind of funny that everything is supposed to be "the new Harry Potter/Twilight".

Nothing beats Harry Potter. And I shall be a Gryffindor till I die.

Actually, I'd probably be a Hufflepuff, but, you know, I like the idea of all that partying.