Monday 7 February 2011

Book Club

So back last year, a few friends invited me to join a Book Club they were starting. It's been loads of fun so far, we take it in turns to pick a book each month and then, like every other book club, we meet up, chat about the book for about twenty minutes then drink wine and natter for the rest of the evening. Like I said, loads of fun, and hopefully each month I'm now going to try and post up about the most recent book and all of our opinions.

So there's me, the receptionist, S & B, the bookellers, and A, the teacher. A few newbies came to the meeting this month so next time, when I know them a bit better I'll add them in.

So far, we've picked a bunch of books, and you can find the list of books, here:

http://proofandpolish.blogspot.com/p/book-club.html