Saturday 17 July 2010

Blogging is an art, same as any other method of self-expression. Some are better at it than others.

I am ashamed to say I am not good at it. As witnessed by the two-and-a-half month absence from the blogosphere, I have obviously been a little lax in my postings.

After watching Julia and Julia again, I am going to step it up. Julie Powell had a full time job, a husband, and 547 recipes to complete in a year. I have a lot more time on my hands and no deadline. Maybe that's the problem. So since I have just turned 22, I'll make a promise.

Before my 23rd birthday there must be 50 full posts on this blog. I must evaluate over 100 books, films and websites. And during that time, I must find one list to begin the next year with. Whether it's 1001 Books Before You Die, BBC Big Read or the longlist to one of the many prestigious book awards out there.

So here we go, wish me luck.

Until next time.